Voveo Marketing Group, a full-service, fast paced and high performing agency in the Great Valley area is looking to add a talented marketing professional to its 100% ‘A’ team! We have an immediate opening for a full-time Interactive Graphic Designer.
We are renowned for our outstanding and highly innovative achievements in branding, marketing strategy, web / interactive design and development, advertising and multi-tier, multi-touch sales development campaigns. Voveo builds enduring relationships with its clients because we are as passionate about their businesses as we are our own. Our client mix includes start-ups, rising stars and industry leaders in a wide range of industries, with special concentrations in technology, health tech, life sciences, financial and business services, manufacturing and non-profit sectors. The ideal candidate is passionate about design, highly creative, reliable and personable with great communication skills, and has strong web/interactive abilities.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starting professional to be part of a dynamic, top-notch professional design team. We are looking for a rising star graphic designer who loves to be challenged. Our culture at Voveo is one that transcends traditional role-based lines. We work collaboratively and cross-functionally and are thus seeking an ambitious and flexible team player that wants to constantly learn, grow and evolve as both a professional and a person.
The right candidate is one who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, has an aptitude and interest in technology, and balances creative thinking and ideas with a strong and sophisticated design aesthetic.
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Thorough understanding of graphic design principles, layout, composition, and color theory
- Strong experience in traditional and non-traditional media, including web/interactive, mobile applications, video design and animation, corporate identity/branding, marketing communications materials, advertising, and direct mail/packaging
- Experience developing WordPress themes is a plus
- Highly creative, innovative thinker capable of handling multiple projects across all phases of execution with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of print production for various outputs
- Strong communication skills, flexible and customer-oriented
Please send your resume, design samples that demonstrate your creative capabilities, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.