Fresh Start Careers is seeking an experienced Associate Project Manager for an established and highly respected specialty provider of advisory services on complex clinical research issues. Our client provides high value, innovative services as a recognized leader in managing independent Endpoint Adjudication, Data Monitoring, and Safety Assessment committees to oversee clinical trials.
The Associate Project Manager will serve as the bridge between the clients, internal teams and partners in order to support and manage the effective operational execution of multiple Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) projects. This role will serve in a client-facing project management capacity. During the course of DMC projects, the Associate Project Manager will lead project-level work, support the Project Management department to evaluate the clients’ current and future-state needs as it relates to the DMC. Additionally, the Associate Project Manager will support deliverables, billing and tracking key milestones.
This is a client facing position responsible for supporting current DMC project, executing and delivering contracted services, engaging the operations team in the delivery of successful, impactful work, and expanding awareness of services to relevant target audiences.
- Initiate and/or respond to Sponsor regarding assigned DMC projects and/or programs:
- Coordinate DMC meetings and assist DMC Chairperson
- Provide meeting and logistic support including preparation of meeting agendas, scheduling, venue research and contracting, and meeting material distribution
- Record and disseminate minutes of open and closed sessions of DMC meetings
- Submit formal DMC recommendations to the Sponsor
- Facilitate communication between DMC members and Sponsor; DMC members and unblinded statistician
- Assist in making sure that project tasks and deliverables are properly executed and tracked according to defined budgets and timelines.
- Assist in managing project-specific budgets and timelines, including identification of changes in scope and preparation of change order budgets.
- Provide regular (at least monthly) status reports to management.
- Coordinate project team meetings and record and disseminate minutes of meetings.
- Compile and retain study file for Sponsor.
- Participate in departmental initiatives.
- At least three (3) years of work experience related to clinical trials.
- Strong organizational, communication (written and oral), and time management skills required.
- Strong computer skills (i.e., Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment.
- BS/BA required or equivalent experience.
Fresh Start Careers is premier recruiting company based in the Greater Philadelphia area. We assist area employers with superior talent acquisition as our recruiting team are actual industry professionals. We know management roles and how to find the team players you need.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (US)