Penn Credit Corporation (PCC) is a dynamic, diversified and rapidly growing Accounts Receivables Management (ARM) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm headquartered in Harrisburg, PA. We possess a highly marketable and competitive track record which has placed us among the top leaders in our industry.
We are currently seeking a full time Business Development Account Executive who has experience in healthcare business office operations, insurance billing and/or receivables management to represent our brand. This position will work out of our new corporate campus in Harrisburg, PA and requires frequent travel within assigned territories.
Interested candidates will be required to go through a comprehensive pre-assessment and interview process. We are seeking a talented and ambitious individuals who are sufficiently open, flexible and “coachable” to learning new sales processes and techniques. They must also possess the aptitude, competencies and/or traits to professionally represent our brand. The ideal candidates will be provided with not only the requisite training and tools needed to build a solid client portfolio and highly rewarding sales career, but also the ongoing coaching and mentoring needed to keep you “on-track.”
This position reports to the Executive Vice-President and Manager of Sales & Marketing.
PCC is an equal opportunity employer offering an excellent benefits package including health insurance, dental, 401K, vacation, personal time, and AFLAC. Salary is negotiable (DOE). Applications accepted until filled. Responsibilities Include:
• Developing the company brand in assigned territories.
• Executing a disciplined phone and cold call selling system.
• Following-up on leads to establish sales appointments.
• Working an existing prospect base and calling on new entities/potential clients.
• Conducting in-person meetings/sales presentations with potential clients.
• Conducting exhibits at conferences/events to obtain sales leads/referrals.
• Participating in designated professional and other organizations related to the healthcare vertical.
• Proactively networking for new-customer contacts with intention of building long-lasting business relationships.
• Consistently meeting all sales data entry and other associated reporting requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales, marketing or another related field preferred.
• 2+ years of collection and/or outside B2B sales experience with a track record of account growth & business development - formal sales training a plus.
• A valid Pennsylvania and/or other driver’s license.
• Ability to successfully pass a drug and criminal background check.
• Ability to work irregular work hours and travel frequently (15-25%) is a must.
• Computer proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
• A general knowledge/familiarity of the receivables management/collections industry would be a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• An executive presence and a high level of emotional maturity.
• Proven ability to make sound decisions and develop workable selling solutions.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
Key Success Factors: To be successful at this position, as well as within Penn Credit’s company culture itself, the ideal candidate would be someone who:
• Is emotionally mature
• Is ethical, reliable and dependable
• Is creative and stands apart from the competition
• Is enthusiastic and passionate about the work they do
• Is confident, outgoing and able to engage others easily
• Is organized, disciplined and good at time management
• Is “good on their feet” and able to make presentations that “connect” with their audience
• Knows the meaning of loyalty and embraces it
• Knows what their values are and honors them
• Possesses a good sense of humor
• Possesses an unyielding belief in themselves
• Possesses a positive attitude and a demonstrated desire to succeed
• Has a natural disposition to doing “whatever the job requires”
• Has a dogged “consistency” rather than simply looking for the “big score”
• Has a willingness to do the little things that often make a big difference in terms of outcome
• Has a demonstrated track record of success in all previous sales work
• Has a clear understanding of who they are, what’s important to them and what they want
Please go to www.penncredit.com to hit the careers link to apply.