Controls Engineer – Full Time
We are looking for a professional full-time electrical engineer with a strong mechanical aptitude and high integrity. The candidate must be hands-on with the ability to manage an engineering team and standard product line, while executing custom applications.
- In this position, your technical responsibilities are for motion control applications to build cutting and feeding machines, which includes wiring diagram, PLC & HMI programming and project management.
- You will develop and/or improve controls for our machines from start to finish.
- Must be proficient in Auto Cad and Inventor, hands on experience is required.
- You will be responsible for the design, programming and troubleshooting, of equipment both on site and in the field.
- Must have managerial experience as you will be performing as a team leader. This position is comprised of 70% design engineering, 15% managerial, 15% travel.
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- 5 years of experience in PLC programming
- 5 years of experience with motion controls and Rockwell /Allen Bradley controls
- Manufacturing experience helpful
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Must possess strong leadership skills
- Enjoy working with people
- Must be able to work independently and with a team.
WHAT WE DO:
AZCO Corp., established in 1983, manufactures simple to use reliable feeding, cutting, inserting and dispensing units for the converting, packaging, food and medical industries. We specialize in providing solutions for complex and unique custom applications. Our experience has provided us valuable insight and the ability to identify the exact, field-proven techniques and methods best suited for each operation.
We offer an unparalleled opportunity to work with a dynamic team in a growing company. If you are a hardworking, result oriented, creative person who likes a challenge and thinks that success is in the details, please contact us.
AZCO Corp has over 30 years of experience in developing solutions for a wide range of feeding, cutting, and dispensing applications which offer cutting edge, field-proven systems and componets.
Location/Region: Fairfield, NJ (US)