Our client is looking for an Title Processor to work for a National Title Company.
As the Processor, you would be responsible for all aspects of closing mostly residential, but some commercial transactions to include preparation of settlement statements and disbursement of money and documents in accordance with established policies and procedures. You will need to provide a high level of customer service throughout the transaction. Providing monthly closing reports and trial balance information in accordance with established policies and procedures. Maintain escrow records and files and acts as escrow agent to include:
- Preparation of settlement statements
- Confirming transaction proration figures
- Obtaining appropriate lien payoff information
- Disbursement of money
- Recording documents
- Following written escrow instructions provided by the parties
- Post-closing follow-up for recorded documents and any hold back funds that need to be disbursed
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of closing or Processing experience required
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple actions at once;
- Flexibility to re-prioritize based on direction of management
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as escrow, closing, title, operating and procedure manuals Strong communication skills to work effectively with customers and our team of sales, escrow, and title employees
- Strong written and oral communication and customer service skills required Self-motivated to work in a fast paced
It's corny, but we call ourselves, "The eHarmony of the staffing world." We're committed to pairing highly qualified employees in the real estate, title, escrow and hospitality industries with the most eligible clients. Apply now, and we'll send cupid out on your behalf!
REFER A FRIEND = GET $50
You get $50 and your friend gets a lifetime opportunity... What could be better? We will gladly send you $50 if someone you share our information with is hired and works at least 4 weeks for a direct-hire position.
Thank you for spreading the word!
Location/Region: Elizabeth, NJ (US)