OUR BUS DRIVING JOBS AT ELITE COACH
Do you enjoy driving? Do you have great interpersonal skills? Do you have a history of successfully managing people and/or situations? If so, you might be a great Motor Coach Operator.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal Elite Driver enjoys working with people, has a very flexible schedule and likes to drive. Elite Coach drivers are professional customer service representatives who have excellent interpersonal skills and understand the nuances of providing service to customers in a professional hospitality and tourism environment.
Most drivers begin their careers at Elite Coach as Regular Part Time drivers and, if qualified, move into Full Time positions as they become available. To be considered for a full-time position an applicant must demonstrate very strong customer service skills and have extensive commercial driving experience with a clean driving record. A Class B CDL with air brakes and passenger endorsements is required.
Full Time drivers must be able to work weekends as well as overnight trips spanning several days
QUALIFICATIONS – All applicants must:
- Be a minimum of 25 years of age
- Be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Holding a valid Class A or B, Commercial Driver’s License and meeting all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements is preferred, but a limited number of opportunities for well qualified non-CDL drivers are occasionally available (see note below).
- Have a satisfactory driving record that demonstrates a commitment to safety with no more than 2 moving violations and no accidents within the previous three years and no suspensions, disqualifications, or revocations
- A minimum of two years, verifiable experience operating commercial or large vehicles or verifiable completion of a qualified, comprehensive driver training program is preferred
- Have excellent map reading and navigation skills
- Have ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment
- Must have math and reading skills at a minimum of an 8th grade level
As a condition of employment all applicants will be required to submit to background checks that include: State Criminal History, FBI Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance and drug tests in addition to DOT and other background verification processes.
Elite Coach occasionally has CDL training spaces available for qualified individuals that do not currently hold a Class B CDL. Applicants must have excellent customer service skills and a clean driving record. Current Class A or B CDL holders, with passenger and air brake endorsements, are preferred. Others with verifiable commercial driving or large vehicle experience may be considered.
Elite Coach is a full-service charter bus and tour company specializing in group travel. We have experienced steady growth during our 25 years of operation and are among PA’s top five motor coach companies. We are proud of our professional drivers, technicians and support staff. Elite provides on demand charter bus service to a wide range of customers including tour companies, universities, schools, military, corporations, and other private groups. We invite you to visit us at www.elitecoach.com to see what sets us apart. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Location/Region: Ephrata, PA