This position will be responsible for managing the Human Resources initiatives for the overall facility.
· Provide facility support for all levels of associates.
· Full cycle recruitment for exempt and non-exempt level positions.
· Manage new hires, onboarding, and exit interviews.
· Analyze, interpret, develop, and implement HR policies, programs, and procedures.
· Form solid working relationships, based on thorough knowledge of the business and HR procedures, with department leaders. Coach leaders on appropriate and proactive management techniques.
· Ensures compliance with state, local, and Federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its employees.
· Execute bi-weekly exempt/non-exempt payroll.
· Administer performance management program.
· Administer Employee recognition programs.
· Other duties, as assigned.
Position Specific Requirements: Skills, Education, Certifications:
· Associates degree from an accredited institution.
· 2-5 years’ verifiable Human Resources experience.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience within third party logistics warehouse/distribution environment.
· Prior ADP HRIS platform experience, a plus.
· Experience using Microsoft office suite.
· Ability to maintain composer under stressful situations.
· Ability to perform within a fast-paced environment.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to appropriately maintain confidentiality & professionalism.
· Detail oriented.
Alba Wine and Spirits is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable equal opportunity and affirmative action laws. In keeping with this commitment, Alba Wine and Spirits will recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, sexual orientation, military status, or status as a special disabled or Vietnam era veteran or other classifications protected by Applicable Law.