Comito Associates is seeking qualified individuals to join our A/E design firm. The project persons will have exposure to and responsibility of all levels of our practice from schematics, design development, construction documents, specifications and construction administration as well as assist principals in project management, design presentation and project scheduling. This is an opportunity leading to growth for the right individual.
Senior Architect Position with 10+ years experience
of strong all purpose design, production and management skills. Specific requirements include:
- Ability to produce and coordinate complete document sets from details from concept thorough construction documents working with consultants, clients and trades.
- Excellent planning, organizational and employee management skills.
- Practical knowledge of the IBC and NJDCA.
- A strong work ethic with commitment to design quality, our clients and the office environment.
- Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Architecture.
- A License in Architecture or Interning while actively in pursuit of licensure.
Project Architect Designer Position with 3+ years
of strong of design and general production skills. Specific requirements include:
- Demonstrated natural design skills with strong graphic abilities applied to constructed works.
- Ability to produce and coordinate documents from schematics thorough construction documents working with principals.
- Exposure to and general working knowledge of the IBC and NJDCA.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture.
- A License in Architecture or Interning while actively in pursuit of licensure preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3d Modeling, PSD and Office Suite programs.
- A desire to do more, to be more and to have a keen interest in your work is essential!
Comito Associates have a great and varied design practice with many diversified building types who enjoy a strong reputation for quality and hold a close client base. Comito Associates offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical insurance, paid holidays/ vacations and programs for professional development. We are always looking for team members who can help our office be a great place to work.Responses:You will need to include a cover email, work samples or link to web site of brief portfolio samples and resume.No telephone calls please. No individuals beyond the tri- state area need submit please. No international responses please. comitoassociates.com