Local company is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator to join our team in WilkesBarre, PA. Job responsibilities will be:
• Acts as a first point of contact for employees regarding Human Resource issues.
• Conducts new employee orientation on-site to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefit plans, policies and procedures.
• Monitors “call off-line” and processes other time off requests to ensure accuracy of absenteeism tracking.
• Maintains employee files, initiates drug and background screenings and conducts routine file audits.
• Writes, revises, edits and proofreads company policies & procedures and related documents as needed.
• Reconcile benefit invoices
• Cross training
Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, major in business or human resources preferred
1-3 years of experience administering general human resources duties
Must have computer skills and the ability to learn HRIS system (Paychex or Kronos)
Must be proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel
Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills. Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must.
Strong interpersonal skills essential
Apply with resume to position box 830,
90 E. Market Street. Wilkes Barre PA, 18703.
EOE, benefit package including health care, paid holidays and vacation.
Location/Region: Wilkes Barre, PA (US - 18711)