Got a passion for waxing and want to boost your career? Then join our growing family of Wax Specialists at European Wax Center - Woodbridge! (Located in the Shoprite Center, next to Blue Ale House ). As a Wax Specialist, you'll be a friendly and passionate team player who can hit the ground running while also building your skills with our comprehensive training program. We're in the business of Revealing Beautiful Skin, and with your help, you'll give guests a reason to walk in, and strut out.
To encourage loyal guests, we offer incentives (packages and memberships) and use local and national advertising to promote guest frequency. And to ensure your guests always receive the best results, European Wax Center has an exclusive line of skin and brow-care retail products.
Here's what we're looking for:
• A licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist in Pennsylvania, willing to learn new techniques.
• A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor.
• A professional appearance at all times.
• Capability to do all types of body waxing.
• Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work flexible days and hours. (P/T & F/T)
• Sales experience is preferred.
• Medical Benefits* +Aflac
• Hourly wage, commission, tips and bonus program
• Free Body Waxing
• Discounts on all retail products.
• Great referral program
• A fun, well-managed, successful work environment.
• Career Growth.
Email contact information, hours of availability, and resume.
About the Company:
Visit us at www.waxcenter.com and discover how European Wax Center is committed to "Revealing Beautiful Skin!" You can also ill out an application online by visiting www.waxcenter.com/careers.
European Wax Center--the world's leading experts in comfortable and healthy body waxing! We're in the business of revealing beautiful skin, and with your help, we'll give guests a reason to walk in, and strut out.
Location/Region: Woodbridge, NJ (US)