We are recruiting a full time CDL Driver to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials.
- Local Deliveries
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Able to maintain inventory in the yard and keep an accurate log.
- Must unload and load deliveries and work in all weather conditions.
- Must have a "Can Do" attitude and work on miscellaneous projects in the shop.
- Must be able to work some Saturdays and overtime on weekdays.
- CDL Class A License
- Prior experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Good communication skills, Follow and carry out instructions with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Physical Activity: Position requires the ability to continuously work around any or all of the following: noise, dust, heat, cold and heavy equipment. Personal protective equipment is normally required of the position. Position requires ability to exchange ideas quickly and clearly and the ability to receive and evaluate detailed information and instructions.
Summit Utility Structures is a manufacturer of tubular steel transmission and substation structures. We also fabricate tubular steel transportation sign structures. Equipment on site includes a 60’ brake press, plasma table, and multiple longseam welders. Blasting and corrocote operations also take place on site.
Location/Region: Allentown, PA (US)