Our client is hiring a Salesforce Administrator in the King of Prussia/Philadelphia market. This individual will have salesforce experience and be a part of our client's Member Relations team that supports the Knowledge Management Center and Client Management departments. This position is the administrative support and developer for Salesforce efforts, with a focus on managing clients and customers.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce database including but not limited to managing users, profiles and roles setup, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Troubleshoot and work with project team to ensure that applications meet end user needs and keep pace with changes in company operations, policies, and/or procedures.
- Working with project team and management at times to review strategic plan & analyze metrics
- Gather requirements with end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including various IT staff, support vendors and outside consultants as needed
- Participate in the software testing process, which may include devising test plans, creating test cases, and coordinating actual software testing
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Work with project team to train new and existing users on how to use Salesforce
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Provide application users with technical support
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution and coordinating with project manager and business analyst
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed
- Assist programmer with the development of technical documentation of existing and future applications.
CognITek Group is a veteran owned talent and solutions firm that provides unique value to our clients by supporting leadership, sales, technical/operational and solutions needs through tailored solutions ranging from recruitment to outsourcing.
Location/Region: King Of Prussia, PA (US)