Chewy is proud to offer Full-Time opportunities with starting wages up to $12.75/hr and potential wage increases at 6, 12, 18, and 24 months. We offer competitive benefits, climate controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, state of the art automation and Team Member incentives.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions.
- Duties include anything from making boxes to loading those boxes in trailers.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours, each 10 hour shift has two 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute lunch
- Flexibility for lots of overtime opportunities
Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailer of all time. We offer a convenient way to shop for pet supplies within a highly personalized experience that’s fueled by superior customer care. Headquartered in South Florida, our team of over 7000 members—dispersed across our customer service centers, corporate offices and fulfillment centers—dedicate themselves to delivering pet happiness nationwide. Whether it’s our easy-to-use website, great selection of high-quality products, competitive pricing, speedy deliveries, or award-winning 24/7 customer service, we aim to wow our customers in all aspects of our company. Chewy’s environment is dynamic and faster than anything you’ve ever experienced, built for leaders who thrive on delivering results. We believe in leadership, accountability, relentlessness, and creativity. We work hard with a dogged determination, but we have fun, too—that’s not hard to do when we have our favorite four-legged friends by our side.
Location/Region: Wilkes Barre, PA (US)