We are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our growing team. We are offering a competitive salary between $40,000-$50,000 (BOE) at this Fast Food restaurant. Our company invests in our Fast Food Assistant Managers and provides opportunities for advancement - all of our General Managers are promoted from within!
Are you a Fast Food Assistant Manager with high-energy, fun loving and have the leadership skills to inspire a team? Do you love to create an unforgettable guest experience and atmosphere? Are you a Fast Food Assistant Manager with the talent and passion to join our team and grow with us?
Benefits as the Fast Food Assistant Manager:
- 50-55 hour / 5-day work week
- Health Benefits - FULL Package
- Paid Vacation
Job Description of our Fast Food Assistant Manager:
- Operate FOH and BOH according to system-wide standards and procedures
- Act as first point-of-contact in assisting the team/ guests; answer questions/ concerns
- Scheduling for the restaurant and coordinate catering events
- Monitor sales, costs, events, parties and report concerns
- Training and necessary follow-up on team members and shift-managers
Assistant Restaurant Manager assists the General Manager with daily operations, ensures company standards are upheld and continually drives improvement.
Requirements for Fast Food Assistant Manager:
- 2+ years salaried restaurant management experience
- Stable work history that shows good career progression
- Comfortable working both FOH and BOH
- Hands-on leadership style
- Loyal, dedicated, dependable
- Comfortable with high volume operations
EOE - equal opportunity employer
Patrice and Associates is the recruiting engine that fuels the restaurant, retail, and hospitality industry. We are specialized recruiters for all restaurant, retail and hospitality jobs and we have connections that build rewarding careers and grow great brands. We are working with one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. They offer individual consumers and business customers a broad array of hospitality products and services as well as various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through their premier portfolio of world-renowned brands.
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Union, NJ (US)