The Jr.Recruiter is responsible for building and executing staffing strategies for the business and specifically in Audiology for our call center. This role will support the business through identifying candidates and candidate pools, building networks and proactively promoting our call center in the marketplace.
Includes the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Align with hiring managers and consult on skills and competencies required for the position
- Identify qualified candidates with appropriate positions and work with them through the selection process.
- Initiates all primary screening of both internal and external candidates using both skill qualifiers and behavioral based interviewing questions.
- Provides key stakeholders with qualified candidate evaluations for their review and coordinates next steps as it relates to interviews.
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders to generate competitive offers, initiate the written offer, background and new hire paperwork process to facilitate and complete the onboarding process.
- Partner with other divisional recruiters to share best practices and talent.
- Bachelors degree preferred or related experience.
- Minimum 3 years + of work experience in a Recruitment.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Internet as a research and talent identification tool.
- Experience working with iCims or other applicant tracking systems is required.
- Creative talent identification capabilities and techniques to identify talent, including social media resources/platforms is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office suite of products.
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills and the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communications required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple partners simultaneously with time sensitivity and sense of urgency.
- Strong aptitude for learning and drive for career growth.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a resourceful team player with versatility and adaptability that can make a difference on our growing team. You'll have the opportunity to work with an organization whose brands and partners are making a difference in peoples lives every day in an environment where hard work and achievement are recognized and rewarded.
Location/Region: Somerset, NJ (US)