Computer Programming Instructor
- Cumberland Perry AVTS seeks a permanent full-time Computer
- Programming Instructor for the 2018-2019 school year. The
- instructor is responsible for
- on-going development of a new Computer Programming curriculum to build on the first year curriculum of the program. The instructor will be responsible for the planning, preparation, assessment, and
- supervision of Level 1, 2, and 3
- student activities.
- Two years of related work
- experience are required (five years preferred) in computer
- programming or a related field. Previous teaching experience
- helpful but not required.
- Individuals without appropriate teaching certification through the PDE must be willing to complete coursework requirements to obtain vocational teacher certification.
- Salary dependent upon experience. Full benefit package including
- retirement and healthcare.
- Application deadline is July15 or until the position is filled.
- Applications will be reviewed upon receipt.
Location/Region: Pa-Harrisburg (US)