**Please include links to your reel/demo with your application- thanks!**
Our client is looking for a MultiMedia Journalist/General Assignment Reporter who develops sources, enterprises stories, digs deeper and delivers news of value. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are seeking a role where they can make an impact and support their local community.
The successful candidate will be:
- A strong writer.
- An active live reporter.
- A reporter who uncovers new information.
- A team player who can evolve based on feedback and research.
- A self-motivated individual who wants to win each day.
- Creative when it comes to telling stories and delivering live shots.
- Imaginative when it comes to telling stories as a multimedia journalist.
- Able to shoot and edit in the field.
- Able to shoot and edit broadcast quality video for television newscast, radio phoners/audio interviews, quick cellphone photogs, and cell video for digital.
- A digital natural who posts story updates to social media platforms as they develop stories.
- An innovator who can learn new technologies as they develop.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2-3 years of professional television newscast experience.
- Must have a reel/demo
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work long hours as required
- Valid driver’s license
- The ability to carry 40lbs of broadcast equipment.
Primary Locations:Lehigh Valley, PA and surrounding areas.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Our client is a national leader in their industry, offering stability and room for growth.
Location/Region: Lehigh Valley, PA (US)