* Greet customers with professionalism and kindness.
* Provide courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service
* Work in a courteous manner in a fast paced multi-functional environment.
* Cutting and trimming meat from larger, wholesale portions into steaks, chops, roasts, and other cuts.
* Preparing meat for sale by performing various duties, such as weighing meat, wrapping it, and putting it out for display.
* Maintain clean and organized work station, back room, storage and surrounding areas.
* 18 y.o. or older
* High school or equivalent
* Friendly and reliable.
* Must be able to work Saturdays
* Understanding the use of cutting equipment, grinders, etc.
* Ability to perform physical requirements of position including standing for extended periods of time.
* Knowledge of meat processing is plus.
* Qualified candidates must present a resume and a list of references.
* Must have strength and dexterity to lift 60 pounds with ease.
* Experience dealing with customers and retail required.
*Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*Salary is experience based.
* For more information please call 908-879-7523
Location/Region: Chester, NJ (US)