Dynamic workplace...Opportunity for Professional Growth...Excellent Team Environment
Animal Clinic of Morris Plains is growing and looking for EXPERIENCED Vet Techs to join our team.
At Animal Clinic of Morris Plains you will have the opportunity to implement your training and skills as a Certified ir Experienced Technician and grow in your professional experience and career. Your daily routine includes working with companion animals but also exotics, avian, wildlife and rescues. Our seven doctor practice offers , radiography, on-site ultrasound, surgery, on-site lab, dentistry and rehabilitation. Certified/experienced technicians will find great reward and professional growth under the direction of our seven doctor team. Certified Technicians preferred-extensive experience and demonstrable proficiency in Vet tech skills (catheterization, intubation etc.) required. Salary is commensurate with experience. Signing bonus offered.
Benefits include 401K, medical, PTO, CE opportunities. Compensation reflective of experience-signing bonus offered.
CVT's with certification in Rehabilitation:
Our newly established REHABILITATION CENTER is headed by Doctors certified in rehabilitation who careful evaluate and develop treatment programs which help improve patient's quality of life and recovery. Your role in this important work will be to assist in carrying out those programs and treatments. You'll be working in concert with a trained technician team and under the guidance of our certified Doctor team. Our rehab center is expanding in scope and numbers of patients we see. The right candidate will be part of a team of dedicated technicians who are passionate about contributing to the success of our patients and the continued growth of this department.
Basic Rehabilitation Tech Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team members and leaders to achieve well-rounded care
Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to take direction well, and learn quickly
Animal Clinic of Morris Plains is a dynamic multi doctor practice located in Denville, New Jersey. The Clinic is open seven days a week and offers companion animal veterinary services, rehabilitative therapies, ultrasound, radiology, chemo therapy, therapeutic diets for pets, pet grooming and boarding and more.
We are growing and we welcome talented, dedicated team members to join us.