The Expeditor Confirmer will manage the purchasing process from dispatch until delivery of product through confirmation and expediting of open purchases with suppliers, identifying necessary updates to purchases while updating the status for open orders and reviewing and purchasing of stock material requests stock through an ERP system.
- Expedite and maintain all open Purchase Orders
- Works with suppliers to update and expedite POs, access/update lead times while meeting client delivery requirements.
- Works to resolve purchase orders issues including re-sourcing and leveraging additional resources as needed
- Frequent contact with the customer and site personnel electronically, over the phone and, from time to time, in person.
- Handles stock Exceptions, including A/P MEs, associated with purchasing and the expediting of open orders.
- 6-8 week project
- Client Centric: Demonstrated ability and experience to be client centric. Takes responsibility to meet expressed needs. Demonstrates service by going beyond what is expected. Possesses understanding of others’ situation or business. Focuses on creating the right solutions to address specific needs.
- Responsive and Right: Ability to hold oneself and others accountable to clear standards of service excellence in an increasingly dynamic environment. When necessary, effectively and appropriately confront performance issues, resource constraints and other obstacles to meet objectives.
- Teamwork: Ability to partner across departmental lines and work cooperatively within and outside one’s own team in order to best serve client needs and exceed expectations of the clients.
JSG has been establishing its position as a leader in the staffing industry. Since our 1984 inception, we have maintained our position as the most effective cross-industry staffing solution available.
JSG growth throughout the years has extended to offices throughout the nation. We serve multiple industries from our offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Our success is widely driven by our full-service approach.
JSG's clients include Fortune 100 companies as well as Pre-IPO Technology companies. We provide a wide variety of job opportunities to our applicants and employees.
Location/Region: Bristol, PA (US)