At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Equipment Finance Accountant, responsible for cash posting, you are a member of PNC's C&IB Equipment Finance Team of more than 300 professionals. PNC Equipment Finance is in the Top 10 of Market Share Leaders. PNC's Equipment Finance operations are among the largest commercial leasing markets the US, with over $14 Billion in assets. In this role, your primary responsibilities will be associated with the posting of payments from our clients and will also work directly with our corporate business partners to ensure prompt attention to client needs and having a high accuracy rating. Candidate must be proficient in all Microsoft applications with emphasis on Excel. You will be based in Horsham, Pennsylvania, with free onsite parking. Office hours would be 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with overtime, during business critical periods.Job Profile
- Provides timely and accurate financial record keeping and reporting as directed by management.
- Maintains financial records in accordance with GAAP and organizational standards .
- Creates reports on financial performance for internal and external use .
- Performs balance sheet and P&L reconciliations .
- Creates and utilizes automated tools for the updating, analyzing and reporting of financial results .
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles and the ability to apply them appropriately within the organization.
General Ledger (G-L) - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of tools, practices and considerations for general ledger; the ability to update and validate general ledger data.
Financial Reporting - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of processes, methods, and tools of financial reporting; ability to create and maintain accurate and thorough financial reports.
ACCOUNTING - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to use the methods, processes, and tools for maintaining and preparing financial statements and reports.
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use financial and accounting applications specific to the organization.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Horsham, PA