Minimum Qualifications: None
The veterinary assistant will also be responsible for the following tasks:
- The veterinary assistants are responsible for the general cleanliness and organization of all areas of the hospital. They work collaboratively with the practice manager to proactively identify areas of improvement (storage, cleanliness, operational improvements) and continuously champion the clinic’s organization and cleanliness.
- Ensures that all items on the daily/weekly/monthly check lists are being completed as scheduled.
- Proper restraint of pets to assist the technicians and doctors in exams, administering treatments and surgical preparation. Maintain the autoclave and ultrasonic cleaner per factory instructions. This includes logging the maintenance in the equipment maintenance log.
- Kennel duties as required
- Be willing and able to assist on all duties requested.
- Be willing to be cross trained to work as a Customer Service Representative
Aston Veterinary Hospital has been caring for pets in Aston, Media and the greater Delaware County for more than 60 years! We serve areas all throughout the region. We are a full-service, AAHA-certified, small animal facility providing professional health care for pets.
Our mission is to be there for our clients, and that means being available when they need us. Our knowledgeable Veterinarians and dedicated staff provide the best care possible to pets. This starts with state-of-the art diagnostics and wellness care. It also includes listening carefully to our customers.
Location/Region: Media, PA (US)