Job Title: Legal Research Project Director
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 + Bonus
We are a global, full-service Market Research Company delivering insights to our clients for over 30 years. We design research protocols from simple to complicated advanced analytics.Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree - minimum
· 2-3 years market research project experience required – preferably supplier side, client facing a plus
· 2-3 years legal experience required, specifically: Intellectual property, Copyright/Trademark infringement or Claims substantiation
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel required - Familiarity with Quantum, SPSS a plus
· Strong attention to detail as well as strong written and oral communication skills required
The Legal Research Project Director is responsible for managing project schedules and executing day to day project related tasks. They will support the Manager of the Legal Group, acting as a liaison with the field and operations departments as well as clients.
This individual should work well with others and demonstrate the ability to lead a team. They will enter as an assistant and, after training and demonstrating abilities, move up in the department rapidly.
The candidate should be willing to take initiative, be a “people” person and possess the ability to grow the business.
· Satisfy all project requirements as defined by the Legal Group Manager
o Questionnaire designing and formatting (includes pre-coding)
o Reviewing questionnaires and making revisions
o Overseeing production and fielding of projects
o Maintaining timelines
o Tab and banner spec development
o Reviewing and approving open-ended code frames
o Checking data tables including weighting if applicable
o Assisting in the production of reports and presentations
· Communicating regularly with fellow team members (Field, Coding, Production, Tab) to ensure all information is accurate and complete
· Maintaining weekly schedule and updating internal reports
· Assisting on all ad hoc projects as necessary
· All other duties as assigned