We are searching for a Senior Water Resources Manager for a well established growing company! The Senior Water Resouces Manager will be responsible for the preparation of water resources projects including hydrologic studies, hydraulic modeling, TMDL/BMP, stormwater management, drainage, E&S, scour analysis, waterway permitting, and other activities related to water resources. The ideal candidate will need a bachelor's degree in civil or environmental engineering, PE, and prior experience with PennDOT and the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission.
Senior Water Resources Manager Responsibilities:
- Preparation of water resources projects including hydrologic studies
- Work closely with project managers and engineers
- Direct completion of work on time
- Hydraulic modeling, TMDL/BMP, stormwater management, drainage, E&S, scour analysis, waterway permitting, and other activities related to water resources
Senior Water Resources Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in civil or environmental engineering
- PE Certification
- Prior experience with PennDOT and/or the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission
- A master's degree and stream restoration experience is a plus
Senior Water Resource Manager Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary of $90K - $110K based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the manufacturing, engineering, accounting, hospitality, and medical industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: http://goodwinhospitality.force.com/jobboard/Jobssearch
Location/Region: Harrisburg, PA (US)