RVM Enterprises, Inc. is seeking a Long Term Temporary Litigation Analyst to work on-site at one of our clients in Camden, NJ . The duration of the project will last for 6 months to a year. The Analyst should have a solid background in using current litigation support techniques, software and equipment to provide complex legal support and technical assistance on such electronic systems as Relativity, Concordance, LawPrediscovery, iPro, CaseMap, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Assisting attorneys with productions of material both to and from external parties;
· Consulting with and advising attorneys on best practices for the preparation of documents and how to best use litigation support technologies to support projects;
· Assisting in the preparation of presentations of evidence in proffer sessions, witness interviews, settlement and plea negotiations, and at trial;
· Oversee the collection and production of documents from government agencies and external parties;
· Processing, uploading, and interpreting data received from external parties;
· Training attorneys, paralegals and other personnel on litigation applications;
· Assisting in the organization and search of investigative materials;
· Assisting in the production of materials to external parties;
· Drafting recurring legal documents in conformance with the rules governing their style and format;
· Reviewing documents and other materials produced pursuant to subpoena, maintaining inventory of materials produced pursuant to subpoena, and preparing outline of substance of documents/materials produced;
· Reinforcing the need to, and benefit of, engaging eDiscovery specialists in the early stages of cases.
- A complete understanding of the EDRM lifecycle with experience in either Data Processing, Quality Assurance, Production, or Quality Assurance.
- 3-5 years of experience with litigation support or eDiscovery Project Management Experience
- Must have experience with various review and data processing platforms
- Knowledge of litigation workflow pertaining to the discovery process, project lifecycle, and production process desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Able to work well in a team oriented environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize appropriately
- Excellent customer service skills
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at RVM, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, marital status, familial status sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.
RVM 100+ employee and growing e-Discovery Company awarded INC top 500 fastest growing private companies, provides cutting edge legal technology, consulting and support services. RVM's team of experts includes industry savvy consultants, premier project managers and seasoned support personnel. Our team collaborates with each client to assess its immediate business needs, and can tackle the most demanding discovery and e-data processing assignments. RVM's proprietary e-data processing software delivers consistent, repeatable, and defensible results. As RVM develops solutions tailored to fit each client's needs, this results in more efficiency. Since 1996, RVM's legal and corporate clients have enjoyed our exceptional service and measurable results.
www.rvminc.com an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer