Xyvid’s Project Coordinator will be based out of our Langhorne, PA corporate office and is responsible for coordinating live and pre-recorded webcast events. We are looking to fill this position with a candidate that has the ability to multitask effectively, pays strict attention to detail, is comfortable interfacing directly with clients, and works well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
This position reports to Xyvid’s Operations Manager but must have the ability to build a strong relationship with Xyvid Sales, clients, and all other event stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learn Xyvid company goals, structure, targets, and intentions with a firm grasp on web broadcast technology and Xyvid products specifically.
- Create and coordinate pre-event information for Xyvid Pro and Adobe Connect platforms.
- Compile event statistics into a deliverable for clients.
- Coordinate with the Operations Manager and event producers.
- Confirm event settings and logistics internally.
- Oversee multiple client events and be able to recognize potential issues or conflicts. Will problem solve to neutralize these issues while still respecting the original requirements/deadlines of all respective projects.
- Anticipate or troubleshoot technical problems before/during/after the event and be able to work with other technical staff or directly with the client to properly service these issues.
- Make sure each project meets all timelines and is executed flawlessly meeting Xyvid’s broadcast and client satisfaction standards.
- Arrange Travel and Hotel Logistics for the On-site Xyvid Producer team.
- Keep all project stakeholders informed throughout a project life-cycle (pre-event, live-event, and post-event).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Professional experience with MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Project, Sharepoint and social media channels a plus
- Excellent organizational, planning, management and communication skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization to complete assigned projects within needed deadlines
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours to support events in other time zones (early morning or late evening, or weekends)
Other Preferred Skills:
- Experience producing webcasts or working with digital media strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Flash a plus
- Some Experience with audio/video production or a related field
- Basic knowledge of streaming protocols and encoding of audio/video and related tools
Xyvid is a virtual event broadcast solution that ups the look and feel of old school webcasts. We use engagement tools to interact and keep the attention of your audience and a beautiful user interface that shows your content as the main attraction.
We’ve created a smarter broadcast space that allows viewers to experience and engage in your presentation. Promote their involvement and retention though our dynamic platform and Engagement Suite.
It has been our experience that creating this web broadcast platform for viewers actually enhances information exchange, sharing of ideas, and social networking. All of this increases your brand name recognition and longevity.
We hope to change the way current broadcasts are done in the industry by engaging the audience and having them retain the information better and longer.
Location/Region: Langhorne, PA (US)