AAI is high end woodworking furniture manufacturer specializing in the hospitality/gaming industry. The right candidate must have experience with wood furniture/case goods/seating for estimating and compiling bills of material for bid purposes and purchasing. The right candidate should have good computer skills.
VIA MAIL: 2132 Downyflake Lane Allentown, Pa 18103
VIA FAX: 610-439-4141
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ability to analyze and prepare "take off" of a project from sketches, CAD'S, Blue Prints and other documentas to prepare cost estimates and bills of material, including labor and material cost to establish a selling price.
- Provide cost estimates for projects during the design develpment stage.
- Prepare bid cost breakdown for poject proposals
- Prepare intial project bid and budget.
- Compile and reference raw material vendor quotations.
- Responsible for incoming bids, preparing proposals and meeting deadlines.
- Identify, analyze and provide innovative alternatives of possible value engineering cost.
- Proficiant in Microsoft Office, Excel, Work, Outlook Express, and Live Mail.
- Auto CAD Experience 2003 or Higher helpful