Administrative support for the outside sales representatives. Also responsible for general customer service and clerical duties related to the day-to-day operation of the newspapers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist outside advertising representatives to order and process ads
- Organize and oversee group advertising and submit information to the composing & billing depts.
- Prepare and organize sales materials needed by the outside staff
- File past copies of the newspapers and special sections for later reference
- Knowledge and effective use of rate cards
- Adhere to published deadlines and be prompt with all assignments
- Knowledge and correct usage of insertion orders and inter-departmental forms
- Create and prepare clear, specific and accurate advertising layouts (finished and spec)
- Prompt, fair, decisive and courteous in handling complaints inquiries at instruction of supervisor on behalf of the outside sales staff
- Effective communication and persuasive skills in oral, written, email and telephonic sales presentations; demonstrate a good command of the language and a working knowledge of technical terms
- Project a professional, positive and enthusiastic image during the performance of duties
- Perform other duties and functions as required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products required.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Previous sales support and customer service background preferred.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Highly organized.
CHECK US OUT>>>
Location/Region: Ephrata PA