The Artistic Tile Design Associate is responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service by surpassing their individual needs and expectations. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a luxury client experience.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly sales goals, enhance and develop your business with the trade client.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations & demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products
- Maintain an active and accurate contact list reaching out to clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store by maintaining a neat and organized showroom
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organization and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different personalities and needs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Artistic Tile offers a competitive salary and commission structure. We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401k & vacation/sick time.
Innovation takes work. Artistic Tile stays ahead of the market, producing designs that define the direction of the tile industry. Exquisite attention to detail ensures a final product that sets the bar for the luxury tile segment. Interlocking sections connect seamlessly, grout lines take on intention, and patterns emerge in ceramic, glass, stone and porcelain that are fresh, unique, and simultaneously timeless. With a 125,000 SF distribution center, exquisite slab gallery and extensive stone shop minutes from Manhattan, Artistic Tile offers clients a full-service experience, and a one-stop shop for all their tile and stone needs. Whether the project calls for top-to-bottom custom/high-end work, or the specification is for basic commodities, Artistic Tile is a competitive choice, with incredible added value. With hundreds of years of collective knowledge, the company offers a highly accessible well of technical expertise that can be called on at all times as a complimentary service to trade clients. A fully staffed architectural sales department stands at the ready to offer competitive bids and deep immersion into projects large and small, and an in-house, highly trained customer service team assists clients from all corners of the nation during and after business hours, as the case requires. The company prides itself by its unparalleled quality control, investing significant resources to ensure that all products are received in good order and appropriately lotted for the highest level of consistency. Inventory is maintained for all current items to ensure quick turnaround, and custom projects can be completed in mere weeks. Since 1987, Artistic Tile has served the most discerning consumers of luxury tile and stone products under the guidance of Founder & CEO Nancy Epstein, who continues to lead the company into the future, along with her sons Michael and Zachary Epstein and cousins Lauren Cherkas and Joshua Levinson.
Location/Region: Paramus, NJ (US)