Funtastic Daycare is seeking an assistant director. Experience in childcare: two to three years. Bachelors Degree or higher, preferably in early childhood education.
- Experience and knowledge of the Keystone STARS program
- Strong computer, verbal and written skills
- Able to prepare events/lessons/activities for various age groups
- Able to multitask between classroom schedules and office
- Maintain paperwork: daily and weekly observation notes, weekly lesson plans, accident reports, bi-annual child assessments and progress reports
-Knowledge in child development
- Participates in yearly trainings
- Flexible in hours
- Completed Director's Credentials
- Mandated Reporter Traning
- FBI, Child Abuse and Criminal Clearances within the last year
- First Aide and CPR training
- Supervises teachers, assistants, aides and volunteers in the classrooms.
- Inspect and replace damaged or lost materials