In need of QSR, Fast Casual and Full Service Restaurant Managers in the greater Binghamton, New York area.
Some immediate opportunities that we are currently working on include:
- General Manager (QSR): up to $60k + very lucrative bonus potential (Binghamton) - needs to have 3-5+yrs GM exp, great w/ staff development
- General Manager (Healthy Fast Casual): up to $60k+ bonus & benefits (Binghamton/Vestal area) - 3+ yrs GM exp
- Multi-Unit General Manager (QSR): up to $60k + bonus potential - managing 2 stores to start in Apalachin & Owego
- Managing Partner (Full Service Casual) - $90-$100k+, must be open to relocation throughout the Upstate NY area, needs to have solid GM or DM high volume full service experience and stable track record
Locally owned franchised and national corporate concepts, well established restaurant brands are now growing and looking to add to their team in the greater Binghamton, NY area !
- At least 3 years of experience in restaurant management
- Great tenure and career progression.
- Outstanding attitude
- Self Discipline and ability to motivate
- Knowledge with costing & inventory management
- Desire to continue to learn and grow professionally
Our restaurant partners offer competitive compensation, aggressive and attainable bonus plans, outstanding benefits, growth opportunity, and a great environment.
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Vacation
- Continuous training programs offered
- Great Growth Potential
Look forward to hearing from you for one of our various Restaurant Manager positions throughout greater Binghamton, New York. Please send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today for immediate consideration. (Top, qualified candidates will be contacted right away)
Since 2000, Gecko Hospitality and its dedicated Franchise Partners and Recruiters throughout Canada & the US have been pioneers in the hospitality recruiting industry. The value that Gecko Hospitality provides to its Clientele is evident in the advanced networking and technology skills our professional recruiters possess in identifying qualified restaurant professionals.
Our national network consists of 37 regional offices that are driven to meet the needs of the hospitality industry. In addition, Gecko Hospitality offers the largest selection of hospitality jobs, restaurant jobs, hotel jobs, resort jobs and club management jobs online. Our specialized, hospitality-focused team covers all 50 states and Canada with over 80 Franchise Partners and recruiters. Gecko Hospitality was founded on providing the finest restaurant jobs nationwide to the highest performing candidates. More importantly, our Franchise Partners and recruiters began their careers in hospitality and there is no finer training ground for recruiting than real life experience.
At Gecko Hospitality, we are passionate about making sure that every member of our recruiting team is familiar with our philosophies. In the same way that we learn about people when developing relationships and friendships, we want our people to have a sense of Gecko Hospitality's values and insight into our company's "personality." With this insight comes a greater understanding of how values "fit" with Gecko Hospitality's values, why we do things the way we do as well as providing a basis for making decisions that are appropriate to those values. We all play a part in keeping these traditions and philosophies alive.
We want every member of our recruiting team to understand that we are only as good as how well we follow these philosophies on an every day basis. Gecko Hospitality is all about achieving results by being motivated. This motivation to achieve results comes from within. No one can motivate us, nor can we motivate anyone else. As leaders, all that we can do is provide an environment where people motivate themselves to achieve mutually beneficial goals. Along with this philosophy, each team member possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, rapid learning, responding in a timely manner, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all we want every team member to have a strong work ethic that motivates them to produce superior results both for our candidates and for our Clients.
At Gecko Hospitality, you certainly have... more choices
Location/Region: Binghamton, NY (US)