Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 50+ retail automotive dealerships in seven states. Our group employs 3,000 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton ranked as 26 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2017 based on new car volume. Napleton Automotive Group’s Wyoming Valley Subaru dealership is seeking a qualified Service Technician to join our growing team! This position will be responsible for vehicle's diagnosis and repairs.
• Knowledgeable in diesel, brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
• Diagnoses and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
• Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
• Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
• Maintains an organized and neat bay.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Automotive service technician experience
• Previous Subaru experience preferred
• ASE certification desirable
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong communication skills
• Valid Driver’s License
• High School Diploma
• Automotive Service Technician Training
• ASE Certification desirable
To inquire please email your resume to email@example.com
Subaru of Wyoming Valley
Ed Napleton Automotive Group
1470 Highway 315, Suite 2 Plains PA 18702