Assistant Project Manager (Philadelphia Region)
Pro Signs, Downingtown, PA
We have an opening for an Entry Level (0-4 years experience) Assistant Project Manager in our Downingtown office. A background in construction is an asset to this position, but an entrepreneurial spirit and great work ethic is even more important.
- Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Assisting Project Engineers/Project Managers with full cycle coordination of projects including file management, material procurement, shipment tracking, and accepting deliveries.
- Organization of files, project documentation, insurance, purchase orders, etc.
- Ordering and management of materials, WO's, drawings.
- Permit procurement, investigation, review board presentations prep.
- Finish work Including completion of closeout items at project end.
- Delivering submittals and tasks on special projects as needed.
- Excellent attention to detail and comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Must be a quick thinker and resourceful.
- Comfortable on the phone communicating with vendors, clients, etc
- Possess a great attitude, the desire to learn, and self-management ability.
- Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness to be a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience/education in construction a plus!
Pro Signs was founded in 1947 and is one of the Philadelphia regions leading companies in exterior signage and visual branding. . Our 80,000+ square foot state-of-the-art print shop manufacturing facility is capable of manufacturing any type of sign. In addition, we have a modern fleet of installation vehicles with a well-trained installation and maintenance staff.
Since 1947 Pro Signs a has been a national leader in the development of corporate branding solutions. We operate an 80,000 square foot manufacturing plant and printing facility located in Downingtown, PA. We serve a wide array of customers in implementing branding and signage solutions including managing the programs and inventory of multi-national petroleum and retail companies.
Location/Region: Downingtown, PA (US)