Our Firm seeks an experienced Project Designer/Project Manager to join our Firm. The selected Project Designer/Manager will;
· Develop creative design solutions using , 3-D Revit modeling, and sketch work
· Meet and work directly with our clientele, including proposal writing and project programing
· Prepare Revit based, Design Development work, and Construction Documents,
· Participate on-site during construction with the leadership and training of the Firms’ Principle.
We provide training, collaboration, tools, and the resources of an established Firm. We offer a great opportunity for those enrolled in the NCARB process working toward registration. We offer competitive salary and benefits in a dynamic, forward thinking environment. We are a small shop where all contributions and ideas are respected and valued.
We are proud of our excellent client base earned over the past 25 years, our working environment, the many successful mentoring opportunities provided, and unique project opportunities ahead.
Key tasks, roles and responsibilities will include;
· Project start up skills, proposals, marketing related communications, and project file management.
· Schematic Design and initial Project Feasibility work using Revit, Photoshop, Word documentation, and good project organizational, client rapport and communication skills.
· Construction Documentation, detailing, consultant coordination and the time management skills required to work effectively.
· Professional roles and Construction Administration work in the field and the office, supporting project bidding and project construction work on the job site.
· Team work within the office with fellow professional staff, and the motivation and interest required to utilize, appreciate, and benefit from the resources, tools and information available.
· The successful candidate will need to work well with others, be reliable and efficient with time management and must have workable skills using Revit, Excel, Word, Internet sourcing, and be familiar with the construction process and basic services in our profession.
Educational and Skill requirements;
· Bachelor level degree in Architecture, or equivalent experience.
· 1 to 4 years on Architectural experience, with the ability to respond to deadlines and handle a few projects independently, or in collaboration with other staff.
· Must be proficient in Sketchup, Auto CAD, Revit, 3D modeling software, Adobe Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite.
· Must enjoy our great profession, appreciate and enjoy the work we do and the clientele we meet and serve.