Are you an experienced Instructional Designer / Trainer looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
As part of the Operations Training team, the Instructional Designer /Trainer:
- Designs and delivers effective role-based training which helps enable our staff to do their best work.
- Identify performance and development needs and recommend training solutions,
- Onboard and train new staff members
- Use of ADDIE/SAM instructional design framework to design effective learning solutions which are learner-centered, organized, accurate, relevant and engaging.
- Work with SME’s, you will leverage a variety of learning development tools to develop and deliver training that utilizes a blended learning approach including instructor led, Web-based and e-learning.
- Maintains, updates, improves and delivers existing content as needed in a fast paced and changing environment.
- BA/BS Degree (relevant work experience may be substituted)
- 2+ years of experience designing and delivering Web-based training in a corporate environment
- 2+ years of experience working in an instructional design role
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Experience in building engaging blended learning programs and tools
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to engage stakeholders and SME in analyzing training needs
- Able to provide work samples
Preferred but not a MUST:
- 1+ years of experience designing and delivering technical and/or software training (live and virtual)
- Experience with Articulate Suite, Storyline, Engage, Captivate, or equivalent online learning development tools
- Experience in conducting learning needs analysis (ADDIE Model)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and fact-based decision making abilities.
Hours for this Position:
- Monday through Friday | 8:30AM – 5PM
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Location/Region: Horsham, PA (US)