Warehouse Manager - Global Medical Device Organization
- $80,000 to $95,000 + Bonus + Highly Competitive Benefits package!
An international, globally successful medical device company is looking to hire a new Warehouse Manager for its key site in Allentown PA. This site plays a pivotal role in the manufacturing and distribution of getting important health care products and medical devices to Americans nationwide. With bonuses being paid to staff consistently for the past 15+ years, and the company now seeking a world-class professional with a Lean Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement background, this is an organization & opportunity that will propel the successful candidate into the next level in their career.
- Manage and oversee warehousing functions including picking, storage, receiving, maintenance and admin activities
- Maintain required levels of security, sanitation and maintenance
- Implement and consistently improve programs to ensure safety of all personnel, equipment and property
- Ensure the efficient operation and utilization of all warehouse equipment.
- Develop and improve productivity of team by creating & executing training, reward programs, recognition programs and evaluation structures#
- Apply sound communication and motivational techniques in supervising, counselling and disciplining subordinates.
- Maintain a cycle count program to ensure prescribed levels of inventory accuracy.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 4 years minimum Warehousing experience with Regulated products (e.g. Pharma, Medical Device, Food etc)
- Knowledge of warehouse management and inventory management systems; Warehouse processes and procedures; Management theories; Company policies; ISO, FDA, and OSHA regulations; Warehouse equipment; Warehouse storage systems.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma and/or Continuous Improvement
- Skills required: Effective problem solving, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience with employee development and management
DSJ Global is a revolutionary search firm, specializing in the bespoke delivery of executive search solutions to clients.
Working across a number of niche industries and sectors across the US, UK, and Europe.
With offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Zurich, Berlin, Hong Kong and Singapore, DSJ Global operates on an international scale providing bespoke search packages which are unrivaled in the widespread recruitment market. Our aim is simple, to provide executive search level services which are flexible and tailored to the individual requirement of each client, on an unrivaled cost structure. We currently specialize in the areas of Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, OPEX, Finance and Human Resources.
We believe that every client should receive the benefit and accuracy of a search approach, whilst being able to dictate how, when and where it occurs, all on a fee structure to suit. Our revolutionary approach allows us to structure each assignment according to the requirements, time scales and budget available. We believe that for too long executive search firms have been too rigid in their approach and have been able to dictate how the search is conducted, leaving the client relatively powerless on the outcome.
Our service allows our clients to have increased control, direction and interaction in the search conducted on their behalf and has resulted in successful, on going relationships as search firm of choice with an ever expanding client group.
Location/Region: Allentown, PA (US)