Founded in 2009 and located in Ephrata, PA, Scopos Hospitality Group is an award-winning and growing design firm that specializes in food service environments. We create commercial kitchen, restaurants, and bistros for senior living, healthcare, corporate, and educational institutions worldwide.
SHG is made up of high-performing creative staff that knows how to have fun. The company provides a weekly breakfast, PTO, and we even have a pool table. The ideal candidate is a highly productive architectural drafter who is trained in Revit and analyzing construction documentation; and equally important, the ideal candidate truly enjoys this type of production work.
Responsibilities and requirements:
· Use Revit to create floor plans based on conceptual designs
· Build elevations/sections in Revit, annotate and detail.
· Draw existing building conditions based on Project Managers’ site surveys
· Integration of manufactures drawings and FAB drawings
· Preparing project specification books using AutoQuotes
· Be able to multitask and handle multiple projects
· Work in a team environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, REVIT, AutoCAD
· Attention to detail
· Experience working in a commercial interior design or architectural firm
· Food Service/Restaurant design experience is a plus
· AAS/BA/BS degree in architecture, interior design, or related field is a plus
Scopos Hospitality Group is a culinary design firm specializing in culinary environments for senior living, healthcare, higher education and B&I clients. Our firm works with Architects, Owners and Food Service Management companies to design and specify commercial kitchens, restaurants, bistros and many other food service environments. Also, firm is often responsible for the overall design concepts. In addition to selection and layout of equipment, we are often responsible for completed the overall interior design of spaces inclusive of all finish selections, lighting, custom millwork, furniture selections, etc.