Founded in 2009 and located in Ephrata, PA, Scopos Hospitality Group is an award-winning and growing design firm that specializes in food service environments. We create commercial kitchen, restaurants, and bistros for senior living, healthcare, corporate, and educational institutions worldwide. SHG is made up of high-performing creative staff that knows how to have fun. The company provides a weekly breakfast, PTO, and we even have a pool table.
The ideal candidate is experienced with specifying and accessorizing food service equipment.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- 5+ years of specifying foodservice equipment.
- 5+ years of experience working for a foodservice dealer or similar designer required.
- Work closely with spec and project planning departments to review and incorporate foodservice equipment selections
- Be an extremely organized and deadline-driven team-player
- Coordinate equipment budgets and quotes
- Value engineer equipment selections as needed
- Create and foster strong client relationships
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting architectural drawings (floor plans, elevations, etc.)
- Insight to trends in design and construction for Food Service, Senior Living, and Hospitality preferred
Scopos Hospitality Group is a culinary design firm specializing in culinary environments for senior living, healthcare, higher education and B&I clients. Our firm works with Architects, Owners and Food Service Management companies to design and specify commercial kitchens, restaurants, bistros and many other food service environments. Also, firm is often responsible for the overall design concepts. In addition to selection and layout of equipment, we are often responsible for completed the overall interior design of spaces inclusive of all finish selections, lighting, custom millwork, furniture selections, etc.
Location/Region: Ephrata, PA (US)