Clinical Field Engineer - Medical Device
Medical device company seeking self-driven clinical field engineer to lead on-site training and provide technical and logistic support to new and existing clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Schedule and coordinate installations of medical device equipment within a hospital or clinical setting.
· Provide online and remote training to new and established partners.
· Address customer training needs through site revisits.
· Ensure continuous educational support to our partners in order to ensure safety and efficacy of service.
Technical and Logistic support:
· Provide technical support and service management for all systems and ensure timely written reports of recommendations, progresses and concerns.
· Control company logistics of assigned service inventories; transportation of company equipment and ensure proper return of leased equipment.
Sales & Marketing Support:
· Provide trade show support and give clinical presentations regarding company services.
· Continuously educate self on new content and materials and provide feedback as necessary.
· Develop and implement new training tools.
Reporting and Administration:
· Produce clinical applications reports and submit site surveys and training documentation to headquarters.
· Book travel and file expense reports in a timely manner.
· Update and maintain shared clinical training calendar.
Customer Site Support
• Provide prompt responses to customer inquiries and/or technical support.
• Troubleshoot basic onsite technical issues.
• Provide 24/7 helpline support as needed
Conduct & Personal Development:
· Maintain a positive attitude in all customer interactions.
· Attend and complete all required training.
· Learn the company products and services to promote product line.
· Manage time effectively; prioritize and make sound business judgments and decisions.
· Adhere to all company policies regarding travel, meetings, expenses, and meals.
· Must be comfortable with presenting company services to groups of all sizes.
· Ability to work independently without the need of extensive supervision.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent technological capabilities and ability to train customers on technical aspects of our service.
· Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome.
· Familiarity with clinical and data reimbursement and managed care policies & procedures a plus.
· Regularly lift and /or move up to 40 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
· Push/pull weights of over 100 pounds when setting up/dismantling trade shows and/or maneuvering company equipment for display.
· Must be able to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· Must be able to sit and/or drive for long periods of time when travelling.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time (8-15 hours) for multiple days.
· High attention to detail.
· Understanding of scientific and technical terminology.
· Ability to organize and prioritize tasks resulting in consistent productivity.
· Ability to support a team environment and build strong working relationships.
· Must possess excellent problem solving skills and ability to evaluate situations and prioritize factors in decision making.
· Self-motivated, willing to utilize available resources for self-improvement and development.
· Flexible: able to follow directions and accomplish tasks outside of normal duties as needed.
This position requires a minimum of 70% travel
Mature Start Up company entering the growth phase. Medical Device company bringing life changing technology to the market with specific focus on mental health.