Are you able to successfully lead a team of 2-3 people? Would you like to work with craftsmen who take great pride in their work? Are you looking to finish out your career at a premier painting company?
We're looking for highly skilled and motivated Foreman with great attitudes to join our team at John Neill Painting. We have been in business for over 40 years and have a very low employee turnover rate. Our Senior Foreman have an average of 15 years with us and 20+ years of overall experience. Our ideal candidate has 10+ years of experience, but is still eager to learn new skills and techniques.
What We Can Offer You:
- Full time work
- Competitive Pay
- Education and Training
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Profit Sharing
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Strong leadership skills
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience in the field of painting and as a Foreman
Must be able to:
- Lift 50 lbs
- Climb a 24 ft. ladder with no issues
- Handle equipment (ladders, sprayers, sanders, etc.)
- Adhere to job-site safety standards
Reliable transportation and a valid drivers license is a must.
You must be a legal resident or U.S. citizen in good health. Drug testing and criminal background checks are required to be considered for employment.
John Neill Painting, established in 1975, offers the highest quality residential painting services to homeowners in Philadelphia, the Main Line, Chestnut Hill and the suburbs around Philadelphia. We offer meticulous preparation, skilled craftsmanship and a commitment to excellence using the finest materials.
We paint and restore historic and contemporary homes, intricate woodwork inside and out, front entrances and architectural details as we deliver results that last beautifully.
Location/Region: Ardmore, PA (US)