The Site Manager oversees and manages the daily operations of custodial staff at a College Campus, to include direct supervision of all employees. The Site Manager is also responsible for the daily operation of the site, meeting Company quality standards and positive customer relations with the key focus on outstanding customer relations. This position ensures 100% compliance with all company guidelines, policies and procedures.
Salary: 40,000 to 50,000 annually.
Essential duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Trains, motivate, and direct staff on corporate goals, policy and procedures, customer relations, and account objectives.
- Planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing customer complaints and conflict resolution with employees and customers.
- Communicates changes in account with the Director of Operations.
- Verifies and approves weekly labor hours.
- Provides necessary staffing as needed to fulfill contract specifications.
- Evaluates operational goals to ensure compliance with the client’s requirements.
- Ensures and complies with all safety requirements.
- Delegates work assignments; matches the responsibilities to the person; gives authority to work independently; sets expectations and monitors delegated activities provides regular performance feedback; develops subordinates skills, and encourages growth.
- Able to perform all duties expected of employees and other duties as required by manager or according to site demand.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are represented to the knowledge skill and/or ability required.
- Three to five years of management and customer service experience. Janitorial experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Must be bilingual (Spanish)
- Ability to work independently and efficiently without daily supervision.
- Confidentiality and discretion in customer dealings.
- This position requires valid driver’s license in good standing, and ability to pass extensive background and drug check.
Note: This job description does not represent a contract of employment. Employees are hired on a “at will” basis. We reserve the right to change and/or modify this job description at any time and for any reason.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Commercial Cleaning Corporation, a building maintenance company headquartered in Trenton, New Jersey. We are seeking experienced cleaners for Southern and Northern New Jersey. We are the must client focused company in our region. To achieve this goal we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
Location/Region: Princeton, NJ (US)