- Analysis of processes used to resolve IT Operations service Requests and Incidents.
- Review multiple Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), documents and web forms for Operations tasks.
- Work with SMEs to gather details required to complete specified tasks.
- Organize and facilitate meetings with Operations SMEs to validate SOPs.
- Complete Process template summarizing the operational activities, highlighting any gaps or conflicts that need to be addressed.
- Complete walk-throughs of final documentation with SMEs to validate accuracy of documented activities.
- Experience in preparing Business Process models or Process Workflow diagrams in Visio for Infrastructure Services. Experience creating RACI documents.
Established in 1991, Collabera is a leading, global, end-to-end information technology consulting, services and solutions company. Collabera focuses on helping businesses “bridge the execution gap” and experience accelerated business performance. Its client-centric philosophy, commitment to service excellence and a Collaborative Engagement Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in today’s global digital economy. With over 6000 professionals operating from 19 locations and 3 delivery centers worldwide, Collabera provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology consulting, services and solutions to leading Financial Services, Technology, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics corporations. The privately held company has offices in the U.S., Europe, and India.
Location/Region: Clarks Summit, PA (US)