We are seeking a Hotel Director of Operations to become an integral part of our team! We are offering a competitive salary between $50,000 - $60,000 (BOE) plus bonus. You will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations. Hotel Director of Operations will be responsible for the effective operational management of the hotel so Heads of Department achieve and exceed their revenue and Guest satisfaction targets.
Our Hotel Director of Operations, is a high performing and high potential leader that wants to work in a fun and rewarding environment that emphasizes its team culture. Must be able to develop and execute strong procedural discipline in operations. Do you love to create an unforgettable guest experience and atmosphere? Are you a Hotel Director of Operations, with the talent and passion to join our team and grow with us?
Why Hotel Director of Operations, love working here:
- Growth opportunity! We are growing, and we strive to promote from within!
- Fun work atmosphere like no other, where leadership appreciates you!
- Competitive Salary
- health, vision, and dental benefit
Hotel Director of Operations Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Provide daily operations oversight for outside teams
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- Previous experience in operations or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- College Education preferred; not required
- IHG background is a plus
- Experience with the Opera operating system is a plus.
OK! I’m interested, what’s next?
Click on the “Apply” button and a recruiter will get in touch with you if you qualify. Confidentiality is guaranteed! Please include your resume.
Patrice and Associates is the recruiting engine that fuels the restaurant, retail, and hospitality industry. We are specialized recruiters for all restaurant, retail and hospitality jobs and we have connections that build rewarding careers and grow great brands. We are working with one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. They offer individual consumers and business customers a broad array of hospitality products and services as well as various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through their premier portfolio of world-renowned brands.
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Summit, NJ (US)