Project brief Details and responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with Subject Matter Experts (such as engineers) to gain an understanding of the product.
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of technical documentation.
- Interfacing with support personnel concerning editorial comments and the preparation of illustrations.
- Ability to produce work instructions, reports and other documents for projects
- Ability to produce well written, organized and articulate documents from verbal instructions or written notes
- Working knowledge of engineering concepts and vocabulary
- Excellent communications skills
- Engineering background a plus – must be able to understand and interpret engineering terminology.
PT- $10-12 an hour
15- 20 hours per week
Welcome to Glenwood Engineering
We deliver practical, cost-effective design solutions for all manner of civil, structural, architectural, mechanical (HVAC), plumbing & electrical projects from residential through commercial developments.
Our clients; including property owners, contractors, architects, developers, and business owners.
Location/Region: Allentown, PA (US)