Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with existing customers while opening up fresh customers.
- Providing sales and administrative support involving efficient handling of top and confidential agreements.
- Supporting the sales team in attaining sales targets.
- Communicating with regional sales team for status of order and position of sales.
- Providing inputs and ideas into marketing enterprises and subsequently promote them and monitor responses.
- Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis.
- Preparing proposals, agreements, sales reports, and presentations.
- Updating the status of sales order in the database or computer.
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and accounting the information in order to increase productivity of sales.
- Monitoring the trends and evaluating the performance assessed against monthly sales goals.
- Maintaining an efficient work environment.
- Promoting the facilities of the organization to fresh and existing customers through a proactive approach.
- Coordinating and responding to all requests of internal meetings.
- Assisting in the implementation of sales strategy as prepared by the Sales event manager.
- Attending network and promotional events to develop and maintain contact with potential clients and professional bodies.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent polite and persuasive communication skills.
- Passionate, hard worker and well organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Should exert sound judgment, discretion and preserve confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good liaison with all other department members.
- Able to work in team and willing to put up to team.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Flexible to work in non business hours.
- Able to operate in different work conditions such as on-site, off site.
- Able to work alone.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or Marketing.
- Beginner level PowerPoint skills and intermediate level Excel and Word skills.
- Relevant training in telephone sales.
Caswell-Massey is America’s original Fine Fragrance, Soap, Essential Oil, and Apothecary that develops and distributes world-wide. Caswell-Massey is the longest currently operating company in America, founded in Newport, Rhode Island in 1752. We work closely with master artisans to develop and create innovative products across our line selection to provide our customers with the highest quality ingredients and a premium brand experience.
Location/Region: Edison, NJ (US)