- Responsible for operating and maintaining all industrial waste water, biosolid processing and dewatering equipment required in controlling the flow and quality of waste water.
- Wash presses, clean floors and work area in the WWT Plant.
- Maintain logs of various operations within the WWT Plant.
- Willingness to be trained in water treatment operations and become certified as an N-Level Wastewater Treatment Operator.
- Proficiency in basic math.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to work independently with a team-oriented attitude and approach.
- Passing basic math and language test is required.
- Shift: TBD
Johanna Foods is a state-of-the-art food manufacturer located in Flemington, New Jersey. Privately operated since 1995, Johanna Foods is now one of the country's largest producers and distributors of fruit juices, drinks and yogurt. Our products include the popular La Yogurt and Sabor Latino yogurt, Tree Ripe juices, Earth Wise juice beverages, Ssips and Sabor Latino drinks and nectars, and Ssips aseptic drink boxes, all using cutting-edge technologies and only the freshest, highest quality ingredients. Johanna Foods is also a leading private label and co-pack juice and yogurt producer, manufacturing products for numerous leading retailers and brands.
What we offer:
Competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, vacation, tuition reimbursement, etc.
Location/Region: Flemington, NJ (US)