UNITED Fire Systems, a division of United Fire Protection Corporation located in Kenilworth, NJ, is a leading manufacturer of specialty fire suppression equipment, We are seeking an entry level telemarketing coordinator to help us broaden our clientele base. Join our team!
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, professional, well organized and articulate, preferably with a background in, or familiarity with, manufacturing and construction processes.
The marketing coordinator will be initially responsible for:
- Researching potential clients, ideally fire protection engineers;
- Building and maintaining a CRM database of these clients;
- Offering client contacts the opportunity to access a webinar detailing corrosion issues and UNITED Fire Systems' unique solutions to these problems.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents and to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to engineers and managers.
- Must be a US citizen or a Permanent Resident.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Please send resume, description of portfolio, and salary requirements, referencing position title, to:
Mrs. Jody Guida
UNITED Fire Systems, Division of United Fire Protection Corporation
1 Mark Road
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
Phone 908-688-0300 x236
UNITED Fire Systems, division of United Fire Protection Corporation, is a manufacturer of fire suppression related products serving various market segments. We set ourselves apart from our competitors by offering unique features and benefits, as well as the finest available quality. Our mission is to provide select distributors with competitive advantages, business benefits, and innovative profit opportunities. Reputation, accompanied by years of industry expertise, are the driving factors that enable us to design and manufacture state-of-the-art protection equipment that cannot be found anywhere else.
Location/Region: Kenilworth, NJ (US)