This is Abhijit Kulkarni from Technosoft Engineering Solutions, Inc.,
We have an urgent open position with one of client. Please go through the job description below and revert with your updated resume.
Fill in the below details if you are interested for above position along with updated resume.
Candidate Full name:
Phone Screening availability:
Face 2 Face Interview availability (Yes/No):
Currently on a Project (Yes/No):
How soon can you join:
Current hourly Rate/Salary:
Expected hourly Rate/Salary:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Paramus, NJ
Position: Contract / Full time
Client is currently seeking hard-working, talented Chemical Engineers to join their team in their Paramus, New Jersey location.
They are successfully designed and constructed mass transfer systems for the worldwide Chemical Processing Industry.
Working together with their experienced process engineers, project managers, and piping designers, this position will be involved in all phases of project activities to include a variety of scopes that will include engineering and procurement. Manages projects cope, budget and schedule.
Responsible for the management of engineering and fabrication projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Activities include document/fabrication drawing reviews, model reviews, procurement of equipment, instrumentation, and other items. Individual will be interact and coordinate various disciplines of project: process, civil, electrical, mechanical, and controls.
· Prepare purchasing specifications for equipment , instruments and piping and assembly .
· Oversee document control, transmittals through various stages of a project.
· Oversee and/or execute organization of project documentation.
· Maintain and distribute project lists, drawings and specifications.
· Prepare and maintain project schedule.
· Prepare and maintain project budget and invoicing.
· Maintain communications with clients and vendors.
· Perform and/or coordinate field/shop inspections of equipment, steel, electrical controls and piping fabrication.
· Prepare installation and maintenance manuals.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· BS degree in Chemical Engineering.
· Minimum of 10 years of related experience required, particularly in the mass transfer area.
· Willingness to travel to fabrication shops to perform construction supervision, inspection , and other field management I field engineering activities.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Project.
· Working knowledge with Autocad a plus.
· Candidate should be self-motivated and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
· Professional Engineering license is a plus.
Thanks & best regards,
Phone: 8 4 7 2 3 0 1 3 4 7
Email: arkulkarni (AT) technosofteng (DOT) com
Technosoft Engineering Solutions, Inc, Technosoft is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Technocraft Group, a publicly-traded, 40-year old manufacturing and engineering business conglomerate. Technosoft derives its core engineering expertise and financial strength from Technocraft Group and leverages its network in over 20 countries.