Bookkeeper - Minimum 5 years Experience ( Staten Island, NY ) - Aug. 20th, 2018
Celerant Technology, Corp ( hereafter called "Celerant") is a leading provider of premium, advanced retail management software for retail organizations. Our software, developed in-house, manages all areas of the retail business including point of sale, inventory management, warehouse, distribution, allocation, e-commerce, sales back office, advanced reporting and more. We give retailers the capabilities necessary to run their operation both effectively and profitably.
Celerant is a successful software company that is rapidly expanding. The main headquarter is located in Staten Island, New York, below the Outerbridge. We have additional satellite offices in California, Georgia and Texas. Celerant's staff consists of departments including Marketing, Sales, Development, Quality Assurance, Hardware, Implementation and Training, IT and Technical Support. For more information, visit us at www.celerant.com.
Celerant Technology Corp is in search of an experienced Jr. Staff Accountant to join our accounting team. The following is the list of responsibilities, qualifications and education and experience required to qualify as a successful candidate:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare accounting related journal entries on monthly or quarterly basis;
• Follow company's established accounting processes;
• Support billing and collection activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry;
• Maintain details reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts;
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Computer literate - Proficient in MS Word & Excel
• Accounting software literate - MAS/Sage 500 A MUST
• Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
EDUCATION AND OR EXPERIENCE:
Accounting degree plus 2 years related staff accounting experience.
Celerant Technology Corp. offers benefits including Medical, 401K, vacation and sick leave, life insurance, flexible spending account and optional dental and eye care coverage.
Location/Region: Staten Island