Business Administrator/School Board Secretary
Anticipated Start Date: 1/2/19
• Valid NJ School Business Administrator Standard Cert, Qualified Purchasing Agent Certificate.
• Master's degree in education, business management or accounting preferred.
• Minimum experience in business administration or district fiscal operations, five years experience as a business administrator in a K-12 district preferred.
• Understanding of the principles and practices of financial accounting and reporting procedures consistent with statute, code and GAAP requirements.
• Knowledge of accepted business practices in school districts related to budget preparation and administration, risk management, purchasing, transportation, food service, school plant operations and facility planning.
• Understanding of Send-Recelve Contracts and administration of the Lake Drive Program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing students.
Qualified Interim and Tenure Track Candidates will be considered.
Please email letter of interest, resume, copy of certifications, recent performance evaluation and 2 letters of reference by 10/26 /18 to:
Location/Region: Mountain Lakes, NJ (US - 07046)